Allan oversees the operations of Settle My Bodily Injury, Inc, which he founded in 1999. Allan is involved in every case.
Al will review the intake form developed and prepared by Mr. Enyart. We would like you to keep in mind, Al is not an attorney and he cannot give any legal advice. However, in Iowa, Attorney Pat Ritter is our company attorney and will advise SMBI on issues including case planning, potential litigation, contracts and settlement agreements. SMBI is now working with LegalZoom. This business relationship will begin with our state associated attorney to assist our client in their home state. We are always interested in working with small firms or solo firms so if you are an attorney, please contact Al Enyart with an email or text. No phone calls but that will follow later after Al has reviewed the attorney’s CV.
- In 1966 Allan went to work as a Field Claims Representative in
Jefferson, Iowa for Farm Bureau Insurance Company of West
Des Moines, Iowa.
- Al was appointed 1991 as the Division 1 Claims Manager in Waverly, Iowa
- On an average every 90 days, Al would review Bodily Injury
Cases numbering from 800 to 1000 cases
- Division I under Al Enyart’s direction was the first field
office to be computerize with the Farm Bureau Insurance
- Al Enyart designed an ACT database for the Waverly office which
eventually ended up in the home office.
- Assisted in ACT installation and training in Iowa, Minnesota
- Al designed a form letter program for Waverly and other states.
- Al Retired in March of 1999.
- Al Started Enyart Claims Consulting, Inc in June 1999.
- Over $3,000,000 in mediated settlements
- Allan will mediate cases but prefers to represent his client in mediation or assign the attorney Al selected in the home state of the client. Al prepares all the files for mediation